Develop Your Expertise in Online Learning
Join us at Cite 2015, Pearson’s annual online learning conference. In thought-provoking discussions with industry experts and your peers in higher education, you’ll explore online program management, innovative models and pedagogical approaches, ways to improve student engagement and retention, and best practices in professional development and corporate learning.
The conference will feature
- dynamic keynote presentations by Michael Fullan, a worldwide authority on educational reform; Alec Couros, a digital scholar; and Allison Cerra, a leading expert on the influence of technology on the ways we work, live, and play;
- pre-conference sessions from Disney University, Babson Survey Research Group, Online Learning Consortium, and more!
- valuable networking opportunities with over 500 higher education faculty, executives, and administrators who support online learning programs;
- a new Professional & Corporate Insights learning track featuring Gallup, Siemens Healthcare, The Henry Ford, Boy Scouts of America & more!
Who should attend?
Your role in managing and/or using your institution’s online learning environment makes you ideally suited to participate in the conference. Here are some examples of past attendees:
- Directors of Distance Education
- Directors of Online Learning
- Technology Directors
- Instructional Designers
- Course Developers
- Curriculum Specialists
- Professional Training and Development Leaders
- Vice Presidents