- Management: A Focus on Leaders Plus 2014 MyManagementLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 2/E
- ISBN-10: 0133853276 • ISBN-13: 9780133853278
- ©2014 • Prentice Hall • Paper Bound with Access Card, 720 pp
Published 06/01/2014 • Instock
ISBN-10: 0133838625 • ISBN-13: 9780133838626
©2014 • Access Card Package, 720 pp
ISBN-10: 0133077543 • ISBN-13: 9780133077544
©2014 • Paper, 720 pp
Features and content that have been strengthened and added to the second edition include:
1. Managing and Leading Today: The New Rules.
2. The Leadership Imperative: It’s Up to You.
3. Motivation and Meaning: What Makes People Want to Work?
4. Communication: The Key to Resonant Relationships.
5. Planning and Strategy: Bringing the Vision to Life.
6. The Human Side of Planning: Decision Making and Critical Thinking.
7. Change: A Focus on Adaptability and Resiliency.
8. Workplace Essentials: Creativity, Innovation, and a Spirit of Entrepreneurship.
9. Organizing for a Complex World: Forces Affecting Organizational Structure and Design.
10. Teams and Team Building: How to Work Effectively with Others.
11. Working in a Virtual World: Technology as a Way of Life.
12. Organizational Controls: People, Processes, Quality, and Results.
13. Culture: It’s Powerful.
14. Globalization: Managing Effectively in a Global Economic Environment.
15. Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility: Ensuring the Future.
16. Managing and Leading for Tomorrow: A Focus on Your Future.
Give your students choices! PearsonChoices products are designed to give your students more value and flexibility by letting them choose from a variety of text and media formats to best match their learning style and their budget.
Pearson offers special pricing when you choose to package your text with other student resources. If you're interested in creating a cost-saving package for your students, see the Packages tab.
Pearson Higher Education offers special pricing when you choose to package your text with other student resources. If you're interested in creating a cost-saving package for your students contact your Pearson Higher Education representative.
Nobody is smarter than you when it comes to reaching your students. You know how to convey knowledge in a way that is relevant and relatable to your class. It's the reason you always get the best out of them. And when it comes to planning your curriculum, you know which course materials express the information in the way that’s most consistent with your teaching. That’s why we give you the option to personalize your course material using just the Pearson content you select. Take only the most applicable parts of your favorite materials and combine them in any order you want. You can even integrate your own writing if you wish. It's fast, it's easy and fewer course materials help minimize costs for your students.
For more information: www.pearsonlearningsolutions.com/higher-education
Explore our course catalogs and see how you can customize your own textbooks.
Our library is vast, and it's all at your fingertips. Create a custom book by selecting content from any of our course-specific collections. Here, you'll find chapters from Pearson titles, carefully-selected third-party content with copyright clearance, and pedagogy. Once you're satisfied with your customized book, you will have a print-on-demand book that can be purchased by students in the same way they purchase other course material.
Browse through our list of published titles. These books are examples of original manuscripts created in partnership with local Custom Field Editors. They have been authored by instructors at specific campuses, but are readily available for adoption.
Pearson Learning Solutions will partner with you to select or create eBooks, custom eBooks, online learning courses, resource materials, teaching content, media resources and media supplements. Simply share your course goals with our world-class experts, and they will offer you a selection of outstanding, up-to-the-minute solutions.
Pearson Learning Solutions offers a broad range of courses and custom solutions for web-enhanced, blended and online learning. Our course content is developed by a team of respected subject matter experts and experienced eLearning instructional designers. All course content is designed around specific learning objectives.
For more information: www.pearsonlearningsolutions.com/higher-education/customizable-online-courseware