LC-Ready web-based test prep apps and audio lectures
Limmer Creative’s web-based review apps set students up for success on their EMT, AEMT, and Paramedic certification exams.
Test prep review apps include
- Study cards to help master critical components of the course.
- Focused practice for the NREMT or state final examinations, with scenario-based questions created by experienced, national EMS educators who have written for the NREMT.
- Multiple-choice questions, with complete rationale for all answers, to review and test knowledge.
- Four additional, unique sections (Pathophysiology, Critical Thinking, Medical Terminology, Mental Conditioning) provide a complete experience.
Audio lecture apps include
- 30 relevant and insightful lectures to supplement your class or prepare for the NREMT exam.
- Dynamic audio in a discussion format for easy listening.
- Over 15 hours of audio divided over 30 segments that’s spread throughout the EMT education standards, presented by EMS authors and educators Dan Limmer and Dan Batsie.